Coastal Carolina Bariatric & Surgical Center support group meetings 2020, 6:00pm
The following support group dates will be held at Summerville Medical Center in Classroom 1 (back of the cafeteria). Support groups are for patients who have undergone Bariatric surgery (or may be considering it) and are looking for the support of other patients that can relate to their unique experiences. Support groups will include everything from protein parties and clothing exchanges, to having our nutritionist and exercise physiologist come in as a guest speaker. Please call our office at (843) 875-8994 for more information.
The support groups are open to all patients regardless of where you are in your journey. We encourage you to attend and to bring your significant other with you.
All meetings are at 6:00pm in the cafeteria Classroom (Unless noted otherwise).
- January 7th - Premier Physical Therapy (*Will meet at 2060 NorthBrook Blvd, Suite 101, North Charleston, SC 29406
- February 11th - Paul Mitchell studio - Hair care/makeup tip, and makeovers!
- March 3rd - Yoga w/ Teresa Dullaghan
- April 7th - Kari Saul, LLC: Self esteem
- May 5th - Cinco de Mayo Potluck! Bring your favorite bariatric friendly Mexican dish
- June 2nd - Protein shake taste testing
- July 7th- Summer cookout Potluck! Bring your favorite bariatric friendly dish to share!
- August 4th - Tai Chi with Curt Richards
- September- Annual Kayak Trip (Date TBA)
- October 6th - plastic surgery discussion with Dr. Crantford
- November 10th - Thanksgiving patient appreciation dinner: Bring your favorite recipe to share!
- December 1st: Gift exchange/Craft night